Our Disability Development weeks run regularly throughout the year in Lanzarote, Spain and also throughout Europe and now Montreal, Canada! To find out more about the training weeks please download our disability-development-weeks-pdf
We are very excited to be launching our services in Belfast. Having these disABILITY Development weeks brings services to families which are not easily assessable or available locally.
What is included in the programme:
- Our team will be flying in from Lanzarote with both land based and aquatic based therapy sessions taking place on a daily basis. Having sessions consolidated over the week will allow faster progression which will see benefits instantly.
- We will leave you armed with lots of new material, exercises and ideas to continue therapy between training weeks.
- You have a key contact who will be able to assist you with questions or future booking enquiries.
Our unique approach is not just something that can help your child in the water but with skills that can be transferred to general day to day life.
Upcoming Disability Development Weeks planned for Belfast:
- Thursday 6th December – Monday 10th December
- Thursday 13th December – Monday 17th December – Extended Dates (Different location in Belfast City).
- Thursday 13th- Monday 17th June 2019
*We are currently trying to make the week as cost efficient as possible for families to be able to attend. We are currently looking at 500 GBP per child for the 5 days including all coaching and take home materials.
If you would like to register your interest, please complete the form below. Once we have all information collated we will be in a better position to inform you of exact centre location and final costs:
*Please be aware that once confirmation of sessions is agreed. If you choose to accept a space on the training week once spaces are released, full payment will be due to confirm space and are not refundable.